Om Dhungel® Mentoring Program
No matter where you grew up or what your past circumstances was, you can choose and work towards where you want to be in future.
Om Dhungel is well regarded for his thought leadership on capacity building and empowering individuals and communities and bringing the best out of people. Om offers two distinct style of mentoring: solving specific issues and challenges and long term transformational work in which he helps to bring out the best in you by focussing on your strength and assets and move from identifying problems to exploring solutions.
Who Is It For?
This mentoring program is aimed at:
- CEOs and Board members particularly in the social sector
- Corporate social responsibility leaders and managers
- Managers responsible for community engagement and community development
- Community volunteers and leaders
- Researchers and practitioners in refugee settlement and community development
Spotlight Mentoring / Coaching Program
Problem solving sessions – If you are looking for a leader to assist you to solve specific issues and challenges, Om offers 3 hourly blocks of time that will assist in problem solving and sounding board.
Planning to engage with community organisations or community groups and need coaching to maximise the opportunity? Organising an event and need guidance in effective community engagement? Want to talk through your Community Engagement strategy with an expert? Need an experienced Director as a sounding board to discuss a strategic issue or a governance matter before a Board meeting?
Book the personalised one-on-one Spotlight Mentoring/Coaching with Om Dhungel. You get a 3 hour package at $600 which can be used in three one-hour sessions over the phone or via Skype. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Unleashing Potential: Bringing the best in you
Transformational sessions – Through the 90-day program, you will receive personal mentoring – sharing knowledge, experience and wisdom from a transformational leader with over 25 years national and international experience across sectors in bringing out the best in you.
This program will help you to:
- Bring out the best in yourself and others and move from identifying problems to exploring solutions
- Drive personal success by focussing on your strength and assets
- Develop strategic connections and partnerships across sectors with a view to work collaboratively to achieve a common purpose
- Prepare for Board or other senior roles
- Unleash your potential and those who work with you.
Are you a leader trying to keep yourself on top of your game? Or are you often overwhelmed with the pressure from above and below? Or are you too busy managing the business and your employees are struggling to keep up with the increasing workload? Or you are not happy with the status quo and want to do something for the better?
You are not alone if you are experiencing any of the above situations. Australia is currently experiencing major changes in the social sector. It is a time filled with both uncertainty and real possibilities. Those working directly or indirectly with the community sector now need a change in thinking as to how we help those in need.
How Does This Program Work?
- Initial 1 hour session – get to know each other and understanding mentee’s objectives
- 5 x two hour sessions
- Fortnightly accountability and check-in
- E-mail access to Om throughout the period of the program
The meetings can be face to face or through Skype.
Engaging Om Dhungel
Having inspired and changed many lives by helping people to explore and utilise their potential, Om is passionate about producing more champions in the community who can in turn spread the contagion and create empowered communities.
Driven by a passion to empower communities, Om operates on a Fifty:Fifty model, committing 50% of his time in paid work to support the other 50% in volunteering focussed on creating champions in the wider community. Om works with limited number of clients in order to devote time for volunteering.
To develop a program that suits your requirement or to book Om Dhungel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Take the journey to fulfilment: Dependence to Independence to Interdependence”